CLS Core Lab Coordinator
- Department: Chemistry Lab
- Portneuf Medical Center, Pocatello, ID
- Monday – Friday
- Day Shift
Laboratory Coordinators are responsible for the analytical operation of the laboratory, and are responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the clinical lab. They assist the department director. They have direct oversight for technical personnel in Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Microbiology, Transfusion Medicine and Point of Care Testing. They also have direct oversight for pre-analytical operations and personnel. They also coordinate the implementation of the Laboratory Information System.
- Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or Bachelors Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science preferred.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist certification by ASCP, HEW/HHS, AMT.
- Two years of relevant clinical laboratory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.